Past Webinars and Events
On this page, you will find recordings and/or presentations from our past webinars and events. You can catch up on valuable information that you missed the first time around at your own pace.
Vic Section: Carbon and Green House Emission Engines - Presented by IBM by CILT Australia. Publication date: 23 Febrero 2023.
Presented by Michael Wang, Senior Meteorologist and Client Technical Specialist, Weather Business Solutions, AI Applications at IBM. He discussed how IBM Environmental Intelligence Suite (EIS) leverages AI to help organizations prepare for and respond to weather and climate risks that may disrupt business. Businesses can easily assess their own impact on the planet and reduce the complexity of regulatory compliance and reporting.
Victoria's AGM 2021 - Webinar The Hydrogen Fuel Discussion by CILT Australia. Publication date: 5 May 2023
December 7 2021. Presented by Dr Michael de Percy FCILT and John Poljak from keynumbers who discussed some of the issues around hydrogen fuel and its potential impacts on transport and logistics. There is quite a buzz about hydrogen as a clean and abundant fuel to help to reduce carbon emissions.
But for the general transport enthusiast, there is not much information available. John and I were invited to the Annual General Meeting of the Victorian Chapter of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILTA) to address some of the 'known knowns' and 'known unknowns' of hydrogen and its policy implications.
John has developed a wonderful discussion tool he calls "Key Numbers" to allow groups to brainstorm and spitball various "what if" scenarios by drawing on relevant data, or the key numbers' of various scenarios.
John has some twenty years of experience in the offshore energy industry and really knows what he is talking about, especially when it comes to the statistics and presenting these in a digestible way for lay audiences. He is the brains behind the operation of keynumbers and did all of the legwork for our presentation.
We used keynumbers in our presentation to the ACT Chapter of CILTA via MS Teams at the Department of Infrastructure in Canberra on 11th October 2021 entitled Road Pricing and Electric Vehicles: Where to from here? John demonstrated how various fuel efficiencies compared with the Victorian and NSW governments' decisions to adopt a 2.5 cents per kilometre charge for electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles compared with the fuel excise which is currently set at 43.3 cents per litre as at August 2021.
- Department of Industry, Science Energy and Resources. Australia's Long-Term Emissions Reduction Plan: https://www.industry.gov.au/data-and-publications/australias-long-term-emissions-reduction-plan.
- Department of Industry, Science Energy and Resources. Growing Australia's hydrogen industry: https://www.industry.gov.au/policies-and-initiatives/growing-australias-hydrogen-industry.
- Hydrogen Fuels Australia: https://www.hydrogenfuelsaustralia.com.au/.
- Greber, J. (2021). Reality check for Morrison and Taylor’s golden ticket to net zero. Australian Financial Review, 18 November.
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency: https://arena.gov.au/renewable-energy/hydrogen/.
- Bordoff, J. & O’Sullivan, M.L. (2021). Green Upheaval: The New Geopolitics of Energy, Foreign Affairs, January/February.
- International Energy Agency (2019). The Future of Hydrogen: Seizing today’s opportunities. Report for the government of Japan, June.
- Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (2021). Hydrogen Fuel Basics. US Department of Energy.
- University of Sydney (2021). What you need to know about hydrogen energy. 22 January.
Digitally Connected Freight – Optimising Time and Space: by CILT International. Publication date: 03 December 2021
December 3, 2021. Pre-recorded session. CILT in Conversation with Sandy Moller and Lawrence Penn. In this session, Sandy and Lawrence, WSP, provide insights into the application of digitalisation to urban logistics and freight planning. They consider smart loading bays, driver behaviour relationships with technology, the key issue of ‘click and deliver’ culture, and the home delivery impact on congestion and carbon, discussing how digital can reverse this trend as well as feed it.
Making the Physical Internet a Reality: by CILT International. Publication date: 24 November 2021
November 24, 2021. Pre-recorded session. Stephen Rinsler in Conversation with Ben Waller. In this session, Steve Rinsler and Ben Waller discuss the physical internet, explore how it could work, and explain why it is not just jargon and hype…
IBF WEBINAR: How Digitalisation Supports Trade Collaboration: by CILT International. Publication date: 21 November 2021
November 21, 2021 - This session, hosted by Reshma Yousuf, Founder and CEO, CLLB (Centre for Logistics Leadership in Business), Malaysia, provided an understanding of the global trade digitalisation landscape, and considered the benefits of digitalisation in facilitating collaboration and networking across borders.
The Digital Railway – Smart Solutions Through Collaboration. CILT in Conversation with Daisy Chapman-Chamberlain: by CILT International. Publication date: 04 November 2021
November 4, 2021 - Pre-recorded session. In conversation with Daisy Chapman-Chamberlain. In this session, Daisy Chapman-Chamberlain, Rail Knowledge Transfer Manager, KTN provides an insight into digital techniques used across the rail sector.
Equipping Professionals for the Digital World: CILT in Conversation with Arnoud Dekkers: Publication date: 22 October 2021
October 22, 2021 - In conversation with CILT Education and Business Development Lead Jon Harris, Arnoud examines the effect of changing market forces on the work of consultants, the need for skills diversification, and the role of digital technologies in developing workforces and professionals.
VIC Section - Low Emission Freight Vehicles Webinar: by CILT Australia VIC Section. Publication date: 13 October 2021
Presented by Paul Illmer, VP of Emerging Technology at Volvo and Tim Camilleri, E-Mobility Solutions Manager at Volvo.
Disruptive Digital Technology Adoption in Global Supply Chains: by CILT International. Publication date: 13 October 2021
CILT in Conversation with Professor Edward Sweeney, 13 October 2021 – Pre-recorded session. In his conversation with Secretary General Keith Newton, Professor Edward Sweeney considers barriers and enablers to the adoption of digital technology in the global supply chain. The conversation is set in the context of current global supply chain challenges and opportunities and considers how digital technology can play a part in providing new solutions.
ACT Section - Road pricing and electric vehicles – where to from here?: by CILT Australia ACT Section. Publication date: 12 October 2021
12 October 2021. Presentation. Presented by Dr Michael De Percy FCILT, Senior Lecturer in Political Science, University of Canberra and John Poljak, Founder, Keynumbers
VIC Section - Intelligent Docks – Reducing Congestion, Demurrage, Overtime and Emissions: by CILT Australia VIC Section. Publication date: 12 October 2021
12 October 2021. Presented by Adam Welch, Practice Manager Assurance at Bestrane.
A Digital Future – The Transport and Logistics Dimension: by CILT International. Publication date: 06 October 2021
6 Oct 2021. This session brought local and international transport and logistics professionals together to discuss how the confluence of new technologies including smart and automated devices, big data, AI and other digital technologies are transforming trade in Central Asia and around the world.
Digital Transformations in Learning and Training: by CILT International. Publication date: 30 September 2021
CILT In Conversation with Gamu Matarira – 30 Sep 2021 – Gamu Matarira, Founder of Gen-A Consultancy provides global perspectives into the impact of digitalisation on learning and training, with a specific focus on Africa and its social and equality dynamic.
Where is Digitalisation in the Transport and Logistics Space heading?: by CILT International. Publication date: 23 September 2021
23 Sep 2021 – This webinar focuses on the rapidly evolving digital technology landscape and examines how some of these technologies might help in smoothing the ride ahead for the logistics and transport industry.
VIC Section - SMART Warehousing – Leveraging Technology for Growth Resurgence: Publication date: 07 September 2021
7 Sep 2021 – Royston Phua, APAC Supply Chain Leader, Zebra Technologies, discusses revolutionary technologies that are improving productivity and accuracy at all ends of the supply chain.
NSW Section - Lunchtime Legends – Webinar: Co-modality: Making Use of Public Transport to Carry Freight: Publication date: 24 August 2021
24 Aug 2021 – Michael Stokoe from Transport for NSW, talks about using passenger trains to carry same-day freight. This means, for example, that Amazon deliveries are carried for most of the journey between the warehouse/supplier and customer, on Sydney Trains (or NSW Trains), outside of peak-hour.
Green Series: Recycling, Upcycling and Sustainable Supply Chains: by CILT International. Publication date: 27 July 2021
27 July 2021– Featuring Catherine Weetman, Author, Consultant, Founder and Director of Rethink Global, Diniece Mendes, Director of Freight Mobility at the New York City Department of Transportation, and Alice Gillman, Head of Marketing, Vivarail.
Green Series: In Conversation With Mieszko Iwaskow: by CILT International. Publication date: 01 July 2021
1 July 2021 – The latest in our In Conversation Series. This time Mieszko Iwaskow, Portfolio Delivery Director (Strategic Programmes), Integrated Networks at Auckland Transport, talks to CILT’s Jon Harris about his work on sustainability in Auckland and the innovative Downtown regeneration scheme.
Supply Chain Sustainability in the Maritime Sector: by CILT International. Publication date: 29 June 2021
29 Jun 2021 – Featuring Sarinda Unamboowe discussing ‘Use Less Plastic – Small Wins in a Big Battle’, Margaret Kidd on ‘Sustainability, Skills and Social Development’, and Naa Aryeetey ‘Focus on the Maritime Industry’ – Recording
Green Series: Global Environmental Crisis: Future Challenges for the Transport and Logistics Profession: by CILT International. Publication date: 26 May 2021
May 26 2021. This webinar addresses the crisis caused primarily by fossil-fuel emissions which pollute the air and heat the planet. As transport operations are almost entirely powered by fossil fuel they are a major source of both pollutants and greenhouse gases (GHGs).
Green Series In Conversation With Paul Le Blond: by CILT International. Publication date: 06 May 2021
May 6 2021. Paul Le Blond, Key Author of the CILT UK Net Zero report, in conversation with CILT Education Lead Jon Harris.
First Green Series Webinar – Smart and Sustainable Mobility: Delivering Low Carbon Places: by CILT International. Publication date: 21 April 2021
April 27 2021, The first in our ‘Green Series’ of international webinars examining green technology and sustainability issues in relation to the logistics and transport sector kicks off on Wednesday 21st April under the theme “Smart and Sustainable Mobility: Delivering Low Carbon Places”.
Achieving Traceability and Transparency in International Supply Chains - CILTNA Webinar: by CILT North America. Publication date: 27 March 2021
March 27 2021. Interoperability in international data systems for cargo shipping and logistics has accelerated greatly to meet the challenges of a global pandemic. Three of the world’s leading architects of the rapidly emerging Global Information Infrastructure for trade and transport explain how the latest developments in open standards are advancing the integration of data systems across international supply chains.
How retailers can reduce their last-mile carbon footprint - CILTPH: by CILT Philippines. Publication date: 25 March 2021
March 25 2021. How retailers can reduce their last-mile carbon footprint.
The UK Grocery Sector Response to Covid-19 Challenges: by CILT International. Publication date: 24 March 2021
24 March 2021. As for many businesses, Covid-19 brought many challenges for the UK Grocery market in 2020. The UK grocers have responded with both new and innovative approaches to deliver an ongoing service for customers and create new opportunities.
Aviation Industry Framework: by Upstream Aviation. Publication date: 20 March 2021
March 20 2021. Aviation Regulation, Training and Competency Checking. Pwd: S!pC3F5T#fq1
Tackling Covid-19 Impacts in Lower-Income Countries – The Tanzania Experience: by CILT International. Publication date: 03 March 2021
3 March 2021. Led by Moh’d Masoud and Cyprian Moses, two CILT young professionals, we’ll be hearing about the approach taken in Tanzania and across other African countries – in addressing the Covid-19 challenge.
The Role of Sustainability in a Post-Covid Era: by CILT International. Publication date: 03 February 2021
3 February 2021. Our fourteenth international webinar. During the session, which examines the Role of Sustainability in a Post Covid Era, our Next Generation Forum will share their experiences and knowledge with the wider CILT community.
New Year, New Ways of Learning - CILT Best Practice Webinar: by CILT International. Publication date: 13 January 2021
13 January 2021. Our first best practice webinar of 2021, New Year, New Ways of Learning will focus on the importance of learning and people development during and post Covid-19.
Urban Futures (PART 2): A New Era for Main Street - The Future of the Urban Street: by CILT Canada. Publication date: 03 December 2020
3 December 2020. Urban Futures (PART 2): A New Era for Main Street - The Future of the Urban Street.
Covid-19's impact on regional supply chains – A panel discussion at the Central Asia Trade Forum: by CILT International. Publication date: 17 November 2020
17 November 2020. A panel discussion at the Central Asia Trade Forum held on the 16th of November 2020. The theme of the discussion was Covid-19's impact on regional supply chains – strengthening transport and logistics networks in Central Asia.
VIC Section - How ERP systems help organisations control data: by CILT Australia VIC Section. Publication date: 04 November 2020
4 November 2020. How ERP systems help organisations control data
Global Compliance Gaps in Dangerous Goods Logistics - CILT Best Practice Webinar: Publication date: 20 October 2020
20 October 2020. A CILT Best Practice Webinar on 'Global Compliance Gaps in Dangerous Goods Logistics'. Lee Nelson, Operations Manager at Emergency Response Assistance Canada (ERAC) discusses 'Dangerous Goods Shipping by Rail in Canada'.
VIC Section - How COVID19 has Changed the transport and logistics industry: by CILT Australia VIC Section. Publication date: 06 October 2020
6 October 2020. How COVID19 has Changed the transport and logistics industry
Entrepreneurship: Before and After the Pandemic - CILT Best Practice Response Webinar: by CILT International. Publication date: 05 October 2020
5 October 2020. A CILT International best practice webinar on Entrepreneurship: Before and After the Pandemic. CILT Next Generation Deputy Global Convenor Usman Shuaibu hosts the session.
Living in interesting times: Technology, Automation and the Future of Transport and Logistics: by CILT International. Publication date: 15 September 2020
15 September 2020. A special CILT Webinar featuring world-leading futurist, author, keynote speaker and globally recognised business transformation expert Sean Culey in conversation with CILT Honorary Secretary Jan Steenberg.
How online retail growth has forced retailers to improve the delivery experience: by CILT Philippines. Publication date: 02 September 2020
2 September 2020. In this webinar, CEO & Founder of Hubbed David Mclean examines the impact of the increase in online retail and how retailers and logistics are shifting strategies to keep up with the expectations of consumers. Learn how businesses can use collection point networks to keep business efficient and how technology will help address industry problems in eCommerce.
VIC Section - Automated Manual Handling Risk Assessments: a benefit or a distraction?: by CILT Australia VIC Section. Publication date: 01 September 2020
1 September 2020. Automated Manual Handling Risk Assessments: a benefit or a distraction?
Auckland Port – Move it or No?: by CILT New Zealand. Publication date: 26 August 2020
26 August 2020. Auckland Port – Move it or No?
The Importance of Human Capital in Covid-19 Recovery: by CILT International. Publication date: 29 July 2020
29 July 2020. A CILT International best practice webinar on The Importance of Human Capital in Covid-19 Recovery.
Aviation in the Next 2 Years - Challenges & Responses - CILT Best Practice Response Webinar: by CILT International. Publication date: 21 July 2020
21 July 2020. A CILT International best practice webinar on Aviation in the Next 2 Years - Challenges & Responses.
Business Continuity and the Ongoing Management of Risk - CILT Best Practice Response Webinar: by CILT International. Publication date: 23 June 2020
23 June 2020. A CILT International best practice webinar on Business Continuity and the Ongoing Management of Risk featuring Vicky Koo, Director of Vizilog Asia Ltd. and Oliver Cofler, Director at SCALA Consulting.
Global Shipping and the Supply Chain - CILT Best Practice Response Webinar: by CILT International. Publication date: 10 June 2020
10 June 2020. Romesh David, Chief Executive Officer at South Asia Gateway Terminals (Pvt) Ltd. examines the likely impacts on container shipping lines of the fall in trade volumes on the Asia/South Asia-Europe container routes, and the potential ensuing impacts on trans-shipment ports in the South / South-East Asian regions.
Safe Practices in Passenger Transport Networks - CILT Best Practice Response Webinar: by CILT International. Publication date: 25 May 2020
A CILT International best practice webinar on 'Safe Practices in Passenger Transport Networks'. Guest Speaker Dr Dorothy Chan, MTR Board Member, will focus on urban / city multimodal passenger transport and the response in Hong Kong, Jon Harris of North Western Trains, will discuss the rail network response in the UK, and Colin Kingham of Yarra Trams will consider tram and bus passenger transport and the network response in Australia.
Business Continuity Planning in the Transport and Logistics Industry: Publication date: 12 May 2020
12 May 2020. In this on-demand webinar, we have covered how to analyse the critical components of your business and how to plan for interruption using a robust business continuity plan.
The supply chain response to shortages in medicine and food - CILT Best Practice Response Webinar: by CILT International. Publication date: 11 May 2020
11 May 2020. A CILT International best practice webinar on 'The supply chain response to shortages in medicine and food'. Guest speakers include Will Holden of Emergency Logistics Team and Dave Howorth of SCALA.
Responses to the Covid-19 Crisis - CILT Best Practice Response Webinar: by CILT International. Publication date: 27 April 2020
A webinar organised by CILT International to share best practice responses to the Covid-19 pandemic from around the world.
- Physical Internet
- A change to the Australian Consumer Law impacting transport and storage service providers
- Sales Scripting, John Blake, Sales Breakthrough Solutions
- Seven Changes to Your Sales Process to Increase Conversions and Profits, John Blake, Sales Breakthrough Solutions
- "How Can Analytics Help Your Business?”Dr Kok-Leong Ong, La Trobe
- The Use Of Driver Assessments In Selection Of Staff, Steven Asnicar, CoR
- Unfair Contract Terms: How the New Law Will Affect Your Business, Fleur Shaw-Jones and Nick Rimington, NRF
- Managing Flexible Work - Practical and Legal Issues, Erin McCarthy, Piper Alderman
- Delivering the Value of Partnering - Inspirational Leadership in Supply Chain, Stephen Hanman, Mira
- Hired on IQ but EQ gets you promoted, demoted or removed, Stephen Hanman, Mira Companions
- When the regulator calls..., Nicki Milionis & Andrew Riordan, NRF
- CoR Management Plan, Andrew Watt, CoR
- Warehousing 2020: Building a Smarter Warehouse, Wayne Harper, Zebra
- Hired on IQ but EQ gets you promoted, demoted or removed, Stephen Hanman, Mira Companions
- Introducing Ideas around Supply Chain [SC] 2020, Stephen Hanman, Mira Companions
- Recording, Using and Publishing Private Conversations, Stephen Hughes, Piper Alderman
- Workplace Investigations: Conduct, Implementation & Privilege, Stephen Hughes, Piper Alderman
- The Dawn of the Autonomous Vehicle in Australia, Dave Maunsell, Accenture
- Contractors vs Employees, Stephen Hughes, Partner, Piper Alderman
- Unfair Contract Terms Law Nov Update, Dr Cyril Jankoff, Contract Risk Mitigator, The Risk Doctor
- How to keep Brain Fit for Work, Gillian Eadie, Managing Director, Memory Foundation
- Performance Management and Terminations, Penny Brooke, Senior Associate, Piper Alderman
- Transport Law: Bills of Lading - John Livermore FCILT
- Building a ‘Safety Conscious’ Workforce - Jessica Paton MILT
- Why High-Speed Rail is Viable in Australia - Matt McInnes MILT
- Logistics is the Future - Brendan Richards, Partner - Ferrier Hodgson
- CPL - What is it and why should I apply?
- Tracing Ownership of Companies and Ethical Partnerships - Richard Dailly, Managing Director, South and Southeast Asia, Investigations and Disputes, Kroll
- Smarter Cities and Smarter Transport - Dr Ryan Falconer CMILT, Associate and Transport Strategist, Arup
- Drug & Alcohol - Implementing an Enforceable Policy, Tim Capelin, Piper Alderman
- Making Women Visible - Peta Irving CMILT
- How to Navigate a Crisis - Ted Williams, Partner, Piper Alderman & Graham Newton, Partner McGrathNicol
- The Value of Sustainability in the Supply Chain - Anita Househam, UN Global Compact
- Change Management - Lawrence Norton FCILT and David R Abbott MBE - Senior Consultants, One World Consulting
- What are my legal risks? Peter Dwyer, Partner, Piper Alderman
- Data Capture Technology - Jordan Miller, ChekRite
- CoR Myths and Legends - Andrew Watt, Project Director, CoR Australia
- Enterprise Bargaining - Stephen Hughes, Partner, Piper Alderman
- Impact of increasing container ship size on container handling productivity at Australian ports - Dr Renee Kidson, Director, Infrastructure & Surface Transport Statistics, Bureau of Infrastructure, Transport & Regional Economics (BITRE)
- Effective stakeholder engagement - Jan Taylor, Principal, JTA Australia
- Asia Supply Chain Insights 2 - China Cheap No More - Mark Millar MBA, FCILT, FCIM, GAICD Managing Partner, M Power Associates
- Privacy Law Changes - Andrew Thompson, Commercial Lawyer, CIE Legal
- Urban Road Pricing - Dr David Bray, Adjunct Assoc Professor, University of QLD
- The status of e-waste management in Australia - John Gertsakis, Chief Sustainability Officer, Infoactiv Group
- Mentoring - Why wouldn't you? - CILT Australia
- GenR8 - Youth Engagement Program QLD - Jimmy Southwood, DETE
- Nola Bransgrove's Journey in T&L - Nola Bransgrove, Owner & Business Systems Manager, BransTrans
- Asia Supply Chain Insights 3 - The VIP of ASEAN - Mark Millar MBA, FCILT, FCIM, GAICD Managing Partner, M Power Associates
- Business Protection and Employee Restraints - Mark Waters Partner CIE Legal
- Asia Supply Chain Insights 4 - AEC 2015 - Mark Millar MBA, FCILT, FCIM, GAICD Managing Partner, M Power Associates
- Make for Asia - Charlie Macdonald, General Manager and Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics Industry Executive – Industry Centre of Excellence - Telstra.
- Capitalise on the Mobile Marketing Revolution, Mr Michael Alf CMILT, Founder - Digital4Lawyers
- Integrating e-commerce with your supply chain - Run by iStart in conjunction with NetSuite
- Sustainable Transport Development - A Hong Kong Experience - Dr Dorothy Chan FCILT, CILT International President
- Public Transport: best-practice strategy, planning, operations and customer service - Phil Charles, Professor, University of Queensland
- Public Transport and Social Exclusion - Professor John Stanley, Adjunct Professor and Bus Industry Confederation Senior Research Fellow in Sustainable Land Transport, ITLS, University of Sydney
- Sustainable and Ethical Procurement - Craig Beaver CMILT, Principal, The Great Southern Land Consulting Group
- How data analytics transform shipping, ports and supply chains - Thomas Vitsounis, Project Leader "Total Port Logistics" at National ICT Australia (NICTA)
- Where has managerial prerogative gone? - Katrina Murphy, KMIR Pty Ltd
- Mobility - Designing an Optimal Vehicular Sensor Network for Smart Cities - Baljeet Malhotra; SAP Research
- Transforming Humanitarian Logistics: The Journey to Supply Network Management - Dr Peter Tatham FCILT; Griffith Business School
- Social Media in Logistics - nice to have or pre-requisite for success? - Michael Alf CMILT
- Emerging Leaders Tell All with Leigh Williams
- Emerging Leaders Tell All with Elaheh Ostovary
- Green Freight Strategies: Guest Speaker: Wayne Striplin & Carl Maurer, Strategix Training Group
- Logistics Providers in the Supply Chain Firing Line - Derek Luxford, Partner - Transport, Trade and Energy, Hicksons Lawyers
- Safe Rates for Safer Road Transport - Adrian Brown, Director / Developer, Freight Metrics
- Termination of Employment - Rick Catanzariti, Partner, DLA Piper Australia
- Behind the Scenes News in Industrial Relations - Katrina Murphy, KMIR Pty Ltd
- Managing a Critical OH&S Incident – Dan Feldman, Partner, HR Legal
- Sustainable Business Practices in a Resource-Constrained Economy - Craig Beaver CMILT Principal, The Great Southern Land Consulting Group
- High-Speed Rail, Regional Rail and Economic Growth, Glen Weisbrod, President, Economic Development Research Group
- Why the Supply Chain is Dead - Stephen Reid, Solution Specialist - Supply Chain, SAP Australia
- Chain of Responsibility (COR), Legal Requirements and the COR Framework Review - Jeremy Wolter, Manager for Legislation and Compliance, National Transport Commission
- Beyond the Perimeter – A practical analysis of a transition from Defence to the Transport and Logistics Industry – Steve O'Keefe FCILT CPL
- Chain of Responsibility - The NEW is not coming... The NEW is here - Steven Asnicar CMILT, Director, COR Australia
- Carbon Neutral Transport - Dave Coleman CMILT Business Development Manager, Ron Finemore Transport
- Employee Engagement: Practical tips for a more Productive Culture in the Workplace - George Vrakas MBA, CMILT, Procurement Manager, ANL Container Line (the CMA CGM Group)
- Asia Supply Chain Insights - Do you have the Supply Chain Insights you need to succeed in Asia? Mark Millar MBA, FCILT, FCIM, GAICD Managing Partner, M Power Associates
Knowledge, expertise and stakeholder engagement; Young females overcoming gender & culture barriers in the maritime logistics sector: WiLAT: 8 June 2021. Knowledge, expertise and stakeholder engagement; Young females overcoming gender & culture barriers in the maritime logistics sector.
Empowering women in a male-dominated industry - WiLAT PH: WiLAT Philippines: 20 April 2021. Empowering women in a male-dominated industry.
Secrets of a Successful Career: WiLAT: 9 December 2020. Secrets of a Successful Career
CILT International Centenary Convention 2019
Delegates will enjoy an exciting 3-day programme including guest international speakers, workshop and interactive sessions, the Women in Logistics and Transport (WiLAT) conference, the Young Professionals Conference, and opportunities to be involved in shaping the future of our Institute and our industry.
CILT International Centenary Convention
The Midland Hotel, Peter Street
Manchester, M60 2DS
Please click the links below to view the presentations of the sessions.
Sunday 16 June | Day 1
- Globalisation Stalled? Exploring the Shifting Landscapes of the 21st Century Supply Chains - Presenter: Mark Millar, Author
Individual conference sessions for:
- Women in Logistics (WiLAT)Life as a Rail Industry Leader - Presenter: Anna-Jane Hunter, Author
- Young Professionals, YP AFRICA: Gaining Traction - Prensenteer: Usman Shuaibu, Author
Monday 17 June | Day 2
- A New Institute for a New Era - Presenter: Sir Peter Hendy, Author
- Creating a Powerful CILT Policy Voice for the Common Good - Presenter: Jolyon Drury, Author
- How to Really Grow Membership - Presenter: Gayani De Alwis, Author
- Quality & Accessibility Our Global Education Strategy - Presenter: Jon Harris
Site Tours: Amazon, DHL, Museum of Transport, XPO Misguided
Tuesday 18 June | Day 3
- Inspiring change: The Gender Pay Gap and Why it Matters - Presenter: Kirsten Tisdale, Author
- Professional Logisticians in Defence - Presenter: Andy Kyte, Author
- Revolution! How the circular economy can create a better world, and why it means rethinking transport, logistics and supply chains - Presenter: Catherine Weetman, Author
- Reimagining Urban Life through the Wonder of Mobility - Presenter: Florence Milner, Author
- Shaping the future of supply chain with people and technology - Presenter: Richard Cawston, Author
- Artificial Intelligence - Presenter: Daniel Hulme, Author
- Spark! Exploring Change with Questions A Brief Masterclass - Presenter: David C. Steinberg, Author
- Sustainable Packaging - Presenter: Ed Roberts, Author
- Global Solutions to Global Challenges - Presenter: Richard Wilding, Author
- UK Logistics Monitor 2019 - Presenter: Ann-Kathrin Kohl
- What will "digital" logistics look like in the future and what impact will it have on the workforce - Presenter: Phil Roe, Author
- The Architecture of Logistics - Presenter: James Nicholis, Marcus Madden-Smith
- CILT Australia - International Conference 2020 - Presenters: Karyn Welsh, Kim Hassall, Neville Binning