CPP Code of Conduct
Code of ConductA Certified Passenger Professional (CPP) will:
- Seek to uphold and further develop the professionalism standing of employees within the passenger transport industry.
- Be responsible for the welfare, health and safety of their employees and the community in general, before their private interest.
- Continue their professional development throughout their careers and actively assist and encourage fellow professionals, whether CPPs or not, to advance their knowledge and expertise.
- Strive to serve the interest of their employers loyally and without compromising professional integrity or ethics.
- Ensure that they carry out their duties in such a way as to promote a professional image of their organization, the Passenger Transport profession, and the passenger transport industry.
- Build their professional reputation on merit and only compete in a fair manner, thus encouraging fair competition within the industry.
- Promote actively international and domestic understanding, goodwill and co-operation among professionals in the various fields of Passenger Transport.