Chartered Fellow (FCILT)
**Only available for existing members**
This grade recognises an individual who has significant experience at the highest levels of Australian Logistics and Transport and who has made a major contribution to the industry in general as well as to their own organisation. Direct election to Fellow is not normal.
To be elected a Chartered Fellow an individual must:
- Be a current Chartered Member and have held a high position of responsibility in logistics and transport management for at least 7 years; or
- Be held in such eminence in the industry that, in the opinion of the Council, justifies election as a Chartered Fellow; or
- Have such special knowledge of transport and logistics that election as a Chartered Fellow would, in the opinion of the Council, be conducive to the interests of the Institute; or
- Have rendered such a special contribution to the Institute that election as a Chartered Fellow would, in the opinion of the Council, be conducive to the interests of the Institute.
Approval from the National Council is required for new member FCILT applications.
Please remember when submitting your Membership Application form you must include the following:
1. Full Curriculum Vitae
2. Copies of Educational Qualification Certificates
3. Application form must also include Institute Referees **