What does CILTA membership offer you?
- Belong to a worldwide network and prestigious institution
- Access professional development and specialised educational opportunities
- Broaden you opportunities for advancement within the industry
- Attend networking events, field and onsite visits to actual operations
- Build strong and enduring relationships with like minded professionals
- Receive the most up to date and significant industry news
In joining CILTA you become a member of a global body that offers great support in Australia for your career, our profession and for the Australian economy and community.
CILTA is unique.
- Unparalleled geographic coverage around Australia in ten Sections (Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin, Townsville, Newcastle and Tasmania)
- Strong links to CILT’s International Network and to the related global standards. CILT has over 33,000 members worldwide working in 100+ countries
- Effective national management with localized delivery of events and services
- Growing membership numbers and increasing support from Corporate Sponsors including Mack Trucks, DGL, Coles, APS Group, Capgemini, Costa Logistics and the Australian Navy.
- An active Emerging Leaders (U35) program
- 77 years of experience in Australia
- CILTA covers all those who work transporting passengers, moving freight and managing Australian domestic and international supply chains from the most junior school leaver to the most senior CEOs
There are four essential benefits of CILTA membership which are to
- Involve T&L people in their industry
- Inform you of issues and developments that effect you
- Recognize excellence, skills, qualifications and experience, and
- Develop skills needed to meet the forecast growth in demand for T&L